- Players time their movements off the cone to receive the pass - receiving player should take the ball on the back foot which is game realistic.
- Quality, weight and execution of the pass is key to the drill.
- Movement /Body shape to receive
- Angles, distances
- When to advance forwards and when to move off the cone
- Understanding slow and quick play through the areas
- 15 Mins
- 6 (minimum) Players
- 15 x 15 y
What the Players Do
Play goes in this order:
A to C, C to B, B to D, D to E, E to C and C to A
The player at C must be aware of where the next pass is coming from and move to receive.
C is playing a pivot role…